Thursday, March 17, 2011

Future of the Blog...

So currently, I have only posted like twelve posts this month. Just too sick of it really. I mean, I do enjoy blogging, but my apple macbook freezes whenever you try to upload any pictures, and my internet connection (which is with 3 if you want to know) is utterly, S**T!! Honestly, it takes about 5 minutes to log into my account on Stardoll. Completly crap service for someone who pays $50 a month...

Anyway, to the real point, future of the blog. Well, seeing as nobody bothered to participate in the "carnival contest", it's canceled. Thanks a lot everybody for taking part! (Sarcasm, obviously).

Future of the blog? Well you'll just have to see. If you want the blog to be better, then obviously, you should follow the blog, comment on your fav posts, and just be a teensy-weensy bit active once is a while!

Goodnight, i'm going to dream about Stephen* ;D 

xx. Rosie 

*my close friends will get that joke

No comments:

Post a Comment