Tuesday, April 12, 2011

NEW STORE: Perfect Day

Stardoll released a new shop today. I don't like it at all. It's too, wedding-ish. The prices range from 5sd to 48sd and it also includes some rather overpriced interior items, including a carriage for 48sd. I give the shop a 1 and a half stars out of 5, due to the fact that the prices are ridiculous and that some of the pieces are just plain boring. I do like the second floor though. It has some pretty decent pieces in it. Here's what the shop looks like.




Sorry, the picture of the 4th floor wouldn't upload for some reason...

I made one of the most girl-iest outfits ever. Hope you like it!


Haha. I'm so going to wear that at my wedding :D

xx. Rosie

1 comment:

  1. Awesome outfit Rosie.
    You seriously give me a run for my money :D

    ReplyDelete