Friday, September 24, 2010

Free Barbie Shirt



Well first of all, I have no idea of how to get this so please don't be mad. I'm doing as much as I can, and will tell you all as soon as I can...

While looking around some blogs (they don't know how to get it either...), I found this...


Now, I have a sister who is 3 turning 4 soon. She has a stardoll to (MusketeerBarbie), she is going to attack me with her (plastic) golf clubs if I don't tell you as much as I can about this.

If you know how to get this, It would be really appreciated and I will give you a gift on Stardoll for your help.

xoxo Rose_Jean

P.S. I got this movie for my sisters birthday but shh!! Don't tell :D

UPDATE: Because I can't find out how to get this, I will give you another gift anyway.

Simply click here (be logged into Stardoll), and you will get a mystery gift.

If it doesn't work, send me a message on Stardoll.

No comments:

Post a Comment