Friday, October 15, 2010

Bye Bye The Stardoll Shiner

I hope i'm allowed to post this, I kinda can't contact anyone from the blog...

So this morning, I got on to my computer, and went to my second favourite blog, The Stardoll Shiner (thestardollshiner.blogspot.com), and got a surprise.


(the following is taken from The Stardoll Shiner).

Sometimes we need to move on and that is what I am doing now.
Stardoll is just a virtual game, it ain't even real and I am not going to spend my time, my positive thoughts, my money, my energy, my strength, my everything on it anymore, I have a real life & big aims for it.

Yours, the one & the only Stardoll Diva,
Miss_LolitaF



It's sad, but I guess it's a good decision for her, I wish you the best of luck with your future Lolita, and i'll always miss your blog.

xoxo Rose_Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment