Sunday, October 24, 2010

Free Trophy (until 26.10)


NOTE: when you get it in your suite, it is NOT a small statue. Trust me.

Go to any Austrian proxy, like webproxy.at/en/

Go to stardoll with the proxy. Log in, then copy and paste the following into the proxy URL box.

http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=696

Wait until the page loads, then fill out an answer in the boxes under the picture.

Close the proxy, go back to Stardoll as normal, and it will be in a gift box in your suite.

xoxo Rose_Jean

2 comments:

  1. wow thanks for posting this I was looking everywhere for it!You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you :D I try my best to get these freebies out as soon as possible (and this one was so hard to find, as I hardly ever check out Austrian proxies, cause, there like, boring :D)

    xoxo Rose_Jean

    ReplyDelete