Monday, October 25, 2010

Stardoll's nominated

As you may be able to guess, NOTHING is happening on Stardoll today.



(thanks to hotbuysbazaar.blogspot.com for the picture and info!)

You get a free present, which I will tell you how to get as soon as I work out how to get it.

I, personally, don't really wan't Stardoll to win. It's much too unfair (NOT just saying this because I am a non-superstar! I have been a superstar before (uh like in late 2008, when they had cheap prices for superstar upgrade) so don't complain.

What do you think?

xoxo Rose_Jean

P.S yay 7 followers! I think I might hold a competition as soon as we reach 10 followers!)

3 comments:

  1. i agree with you. ive only been on stardoll for like 3 months. it is expensive. i hate it when im not superstar! people who arent superstar are sooo limited to things on the site. there are mostly younger people (although im not one of them. im 20 but addicted to it. lol) on the site so how does stardoll expect to these younger kids to spend money?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have no idea. LOL

    I don't get an allowance or anything, so I can't pay with money. I get phone credit, but I still think it's pretty unsafe to send Stardoll your phone number. I mean, they could make you pay and take your money!

    I sound like I don't trust Stardoll do I? :D

    xoxo Rose_Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. no i agree. i wouldnt give them my number either

    ReplyDelete