Saturday, October 30, 2010

Comp

I made a decision today, to create a club escpecially for the managers of both of my clubs (My-Star-friends, the readers club) and Rose_Jean (the exclusive followers club).

Yeah I got the idea from the club, The.Flops (for the managers of the old AskPaulinaGirls club).

Anyway, not just anybody can get into this club, but I don't want it to be as exclusive as The.Flops, so i'm going to hold a lot of contests for membership of the club...

Here is the first one :)

STYLE COMP


You have to choose two accessories from the new "greek styled outfits" (you don't have to buy tem, they can be tinypics of the dressing room in Starplaza!), tinypic it, and the best three entries will have a LIFETIME membership in the new club.

xoxo Rose_Jean

P.S If you don't know how to tinypic, then you're going to have to print screen it. I'm not sure where to, but still. Maybe i'll have the official email up soon, so you can send it to that.


P.S the official email is up! Send them to Rose_JeanStardollBlog.hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment