Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Animal Cruelty

Before I start this post, I just want to thank anarchyonstardoll.blogspot.com for the pictures and the actual idea for the post!

Hello everybody :)
I just want to day that I am against animal cruelty!
And Stardoll seems to be totally for it!

First of all, there was the "roadkill" LE edition (well it wasn't called that, I made that nickname for it), then there is the accessories for the Palazzo store.

Leopards on leashes?

stardoll+animal+cruelty+2.png

stardoll+animal+cruelty+3.png

And I totally don't get the bog deal with using snakes for fashion.


stardoll+animal+cruelty+1.png

Lets hope it bites ^_^

And I guess thats it. Also though, is a bird with a chain around it's neck. Which is just sick.

Oh well. If you really have no problem with this, then go ahead and buy it.  But lets hope that you don't, cause I really don't think snake bites are good for you.

xoxo Rose_Jean

P.S No Miss.60 has not posted for the last two days, but she will post a lovely outfit tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment