Saturday, November 20, 2010

Elite Fashion

Wow, it's already the 20th of November, and I still have only like 60 posts for this month! Time has just literally flown by, and there was either nothing or too much to post about.

Anyway, I wanted to do a little article on the fashions of elites, to see if they are similar, or different.

Keira-V


Damn, the height/angle thingy got stuck in the picture. Oh well I'm too lazy to go take another photo.

Keira-V has awesome fashion taste. Seriously, she's the person to copy. She always has colour coordinated outfits, which are different and very stylish.

Rating: 5 stars

flippinhamaria


I like this a lot, as she has put a Stardoll and the City skirt behind a dress to give it extra width. I don't visit flippinhamaria a lot, as she speaks Portuguese, and that gives me a headache ^_^. 

Rating: 4 stars

Lel1996


I live Lel's fashion sense. It's always dark colours, but it's not emo or goth etc etc.
It's always very pretty and it's really inspiring.

My Rating: 4.5 stars

I'd post some more, but i'm lazy, so this is where we end (for now at least).

What is your favourite elite?

Is there anybody you would like to be featured here?

Comment below.

xoxo Rose_Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment