Friday, November 19, 2010

Hot Buys dress is out!

I'm very happy. Not about the Hot Buys dress being released, I don't care about that. It's just i've worked out how to print screen (finally!) so now I can make this blog even better!

Anyway, here's the post.


I used:

Non-superstar items:

-Sequined Pumps, 4sd, VOILE
-Pastel Belt, 1sd, VOILE
-Shania Hat, 4sd, VOILE
-Multi Chain Necklace, 4sd, VOILE

Superstar items:

-Hot Buys Leather Dress, 16sd,  RIO
-Ice Cold Hair Colour, 6sd, DOREE
-Wolf Lens (x2), 6sd, SUNNY BUNNY


Ok so this is meant to be about the Hot Buys dress isn't it? Well here's a real life version.

Diesel+Black+Gold+copy.png
(a big thank you to hotbuysaddicted.blogspot.com for the picture!)


Do you like it?
Will you buy it?
And do you like the outfit I made?

Comment below ^_^

xoxo Rose_Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment