Monday, November 22, 2010

How to have a good presentation

Hello everybody ^_^.

So sorry that I didn't post much yesterday, it's just that blogger wouldn't let me upload any pictures, and pretty much all posts I do have pictures, so yeah...

Anyway, I decided to do a post on how to have a good presentation. I can't teach you or anything, cause I still do not know how to make a decent presentation, but I can tell you what I know.

1. MAKE SURE IT STANDS OUT!

Something like this will do...


Sorry about the language. I actually got this of someone else's presentation.

Anyway, it stands out don't you think?

2. MAKE IT LARGE!

(click to view larger)

So you get what I mean when I say large ^_^

3. MAKE IT FUNNY!


nuff said ^L^


And thats pretty much all that I know.

xoxo Rose_Jean



No comments:

Post a Comment