Saturday, November 20, 2010

Daily Fashion Segment with Miss.60

 Ah day two of my daily fashion segment, I'm actually enjoying writing/making/designing these posts. I wish I could do more, but the whole blog can't be filled up with my posts can it?

Anyway, here's the daily fashion segment for the day.



Blue Leopard

This is definetly a party outfit. It will be good for New Years Eve don't you think?

What I used:

Non-Superstar items:

-Flower Pearl Earrings, 4sd, SPLENDID

Superstar items:

-Punk Tights, 5sd, FALLEN ANGEL
-Platform Pumps, 5sd, BISOU
-Volumizing Mascara, 3sd, DOT
-Lengthining Mascara, 2sd, DOT
-Black Fluid Liner, 3sd, DOT
-Deap Sea Glitter Lipstick, 20sd, LUXE
-Electrifying Mini Dress, 8sd, MONSTER HIGH
-Sapphire Necklace, 6sd, SPLENDID

Do you like?

xx. Miss.60

No comments:

Post a Comment