Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New Game (ka-bloom) & New Doll (Jacqueline Kennedy)

Oh I am so sorry that I have not been posting. Blogger is just not uploading picture for some reason! I feel pretty bad about it, but you all forgive me right?

I have decided, since I don't have enough time/strength to separate these posts, that they will be together.

New Game
 Ka-Bloom

(photo will be uploaded tomorrow!)

I have not tried this game yet, but most people think it's pretty good, so you may want to check it out.

New Doll
Jacqueline Kennedy

untitled.bmp.jpg


Jacqueline Lee Bouvier Kennedy Onassis (July 28, 1929 – May 19, 1994) was the wife of the 35th President of the United States, John F. Kennedy, and served as First Lady during his presidency from 1961 until his assassination in 1963. She was later married to Greek shipping magnate Aristotle Onassis from 1968 until his death in 1975. For the final two decades of her life, she had a successful career as a book editor. She is remembered for her contributions to the arts and historic preservation, her style and elegance, and her public stoicism in the wake of President Kennedy's assassination.

I think she is a very inspiring doll. Way better then the Paris Hilton or other famous people who aren't inspiring.

xoxo Rose_Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment