Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Updates

Wow I am so annoying! I can't even stay on schedule (though it's not really my fault, it's my stupid computers).

Anyway, because I cannot be bothered to separate these posts, here are the (really late) updates!

RELOAD 50%


Just the normal get 50% stardollars for free offer. It only lasts for like 3 days (offer ends in a couple of hours!), so get them now!

NEW DOLL- Chrisitna Aguilera

Christina MarĂ­a Aguilera (born December 18, 1980) is an American pop singer-songwriterdancer andactress.Aguilera first appeared on national television in 1990 as a contestant on the Star Search program, and went on to star in Disney Channel's television series The Mickey Mouse Club from 1993–1994. Aguilera signed to RCA Records after recording "Reflection", the theme song for the animated film Mulan (1998).

Sunny Bunny Floor released



Weren't the clothes meant as on stardollblog.com spoiler here with the Lolita inspired style?


Well, I can only take so much typing before I get lazy.
All credit goes to hotbuysbazaar.blogspot.com for the pictures. I would've took my own, but my computer STILL won't upload photos for some reason.

xoxo Rose_Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment