Sunday, December 12, 2010

Updates

Yay it's Sunday! I can finally post! ^_^ Lol, how random.

Ok so these are the updates of what has been happeing on Stardoll this week, enjoy!

NEW DOT COLLECTION:


Click the photo to go straight to the store. 

Co you like the new colours? It's good that Stardoll released some more lipstick with this collection. There really isn't that much lipstick in Starplaza.

NEW STORE- EPIPHANY

 
Click the photo to go to the store.
I don't mind it, but really, some of the prices are too high. When it was first released, it was all 12sd (per item), then Stardoll changed the price. Maybe they should have just stayed at 12sd?

HOLIDAY PASS NEARLY GONE!!!
 
Click the photo to go and buy it.
 
Damn, I was going to buy that, but I don't have any credit on my phone, and I get credit on the 15th. Oh well.
 
YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR PARTIES NOW
 

 
Well, not all the rooms, only 4 rooms are still free :/
but seriously Stardoll, next thing you know, Stardoll will be charging us to actually play Stardoll.

 
xoxo Rose_Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment